viernes, 30 de enero de 2009

"Only time heals"



How do I let go of something I never had? Or how do you forget a love you never really had?


The first time I met him I thought that the heavens had finally heard my cries.


I believed that maybe, just maybe this so called God! Had seen my years of suffering and in return he gave me this man’s love as a reward.


But as soon as it all began it all ended and I find myself giving up the only true love I felt running through my veins.


I realize that such love might be madness for I had never met him in person nor did I feel the warmth of his body close to mines.


And even though I longed the touch of his hands, the softness of his lips and roughness of his pelvis all was just that a longing a … dream! You might say.


Yet as much as I cry or curse the day I met him, one has to realize that this love is gone, abandoned… forsaken.


So I try to drown my sorrow, my pain and my heart in to my writing for this is the only thing that sooths my soul in times like this.


I just wish to begin a new era of sweet dreams and end these nights of crying myself to sleep.


And every day I try to heal my heart with family affection or a child’s smile but not even duct tape can save this broken heart.


But many will say “only time heals” and honestly I hope that somehow this is true.


For I know I am young and there is many more tears to be shed for others loses and gains along the way.


For it’s like my father once said “along the way better people will come.” and one feels that with his years of experience his right.


Yet as I decide to continue my path trying to let go of you and every memory I have of you, in my heart your words will continue to beat.

P.D TE AMO AMOR y siempre te amare

No hay comentarios: