lunes, 9 de febrero de 2009

Trying to forget



I try to forget you but my heart persists in loving you and every heart beat calls out your name.


I try to forget your words but in the darkness and coldness of my room, my memory decides to remind me of them.


I smile and laugh with the others trying to forget you but in the end thoughts of you bring back that void in my soul.


Your bitterness and indifference feeds my need to forget you but somehow my heart still calls out for you.


I try to forget every promise you made but something in me still has a grain of hope they’ll come true.


I try to forget dreaming with you yet when night falls in the warmth of my bed, I continue to dream with your eyes and your words.


I try to forget you in the arms of another love but in the end I cannot not love him with the same passion I loved you.


I try to forget those TE AMO’s but in my loneliness I cry wishing I could read you once more in love with me.


I try to forget the day I met you yet somehow when I remember how much I loved you, I will die to bring back time.


I live my days trying to forget how much I love you and how much I desire you.


But at the end in my dreams you still continue to torment me and I will give anything to continue dreaming with you.


All though I know that somehow you have forgotten me and the love you had for me.


Yet to me you’re unforgettable because you still live in my dreams and in my heart dark writer.

No hay comentarios: